1. Crystal Reports Exporter is a free Windows Command Line tool (a.k.a. Windows Console program) that enables user to refresh, export and Print Crystal Reports (.rpt) file into various formats without SAP Crystal Reports installed.
2. Crystal Reports Exporter is free of charge since February of 2003. It is a freeware.
3. Requires only .NET Framework 4 and SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework 4 to run.
4. This is a simple utility, please write to us if you need us to customize to meet your additional needs.
What file format can Crystal Reports Exporter export?
Crystal Reports Exporter able to export your Crystal Reports data into various file formats
- Plain text file (.txt)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Microsoft Word (.doc)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls)
- Microsoft Excel with Data Only (.xls)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Editable Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Tab delimited file
- Comma delimited file
- XML file
- HTML page (.htm)
- Crystal Reports (.rpt). Can be viewed by SAP Crystal Reports Viewer.
Can Crystal Reports Exporter print Crystal Reports to Printer?
Which version of Crystal Reports are supported?
Crystal Reports Exporter 2.0 is developed and compiled with Visual Studio 2010, generally, it support Crystal Reports version listed below
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports XI
- Crystal Reports 10
- Crystal Reports 9
- Seagate Crystal Reports 8
- Seagate Crystal Reports 7
Why Crystal Reports Exporter can be useful?
Since Crystal Reports Exporter is a Windows command line program, you can run it using Windows "Scheduled Tasks". Therefore you can literately set up an unattended system to print or email your Crystal Reports to any recipient at any specific time.
This utility doesn't help you to do email, in order to email with command line too, you may check out Blat.